Tuesday 28 August 2007

Thank the World for Award Ceremonies


It was a tough week last week in celeb-land. And the Friends of Celebrities were extreemly busy, helping the fallen stars safley back to earth. So it was good news to learn there was an awards ceremony on for The Teen Choice Awards. Thank goodness, a nice happy award ceremony to make everyone feel great (except the losers).

Jessica Alba took top honours for the 'hottie award' and took it with 'dignity' saying: "I would like to dedicate this award to a young man who has been on my mind for the last 19 years: Ross."

"Ross didn't love me.

"I was pigeon-toed, I had a sway back, I was slightly cross-eyed, buck-toothed, I sucked my thumb."

"Look at me now, Ross! Look at me now!

Ahem. Another winner was Britain's Hugh Laurie, but I thought we'd rather see a picture of Jessica. Click here for list of winners.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is hot!!
I'm glad she got it!!

MG said...

She is so sexy in that photo.
She is natural beaty.
I like her!!

Anonymous said...

She is sweet!!