Wednesday 22 August 2007

Cokey and Dopey Back together?


Please say it isn't so. And although this blog seems to be turning into The Pete Dog-herty show, this article in the Daily Mail is worth a mention. Secret Trysts occouring between these two at Claridges fancy hotel? It doesn't make sense. Especially after the other stories. I smell a rat. And I reckon that rat is Pete. I think he has sold his 'story' because all the details have either come from him, Kate (not likely) or hotel staff eavesdropping (not likely either). Or rather his version of what he wants to be true. I hope I'm right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, not this again!!
Kate is waisting time!
She isn't bad person but when she stay with him she letting her down!!
Get away from him!!
Hurryyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MG said...

Yes I got someone to talk on this website now.
Thanks for that.
Pete must go to jail.
Bcoz not good for teens to see him.
They think he is cool.
But NOT!!

Anonymous said...

Kate you don't need him.
He need your money to buy drags that's all.